Friday, August 28, 2009

brilliant brilliant

the latest episode of weeds


that blew me away

one cannot fully appreciate the references unless one has been following the show in its entirety. but shit I hope you kids have. they had me wondering what the fuck they were up to back when they had Nancy forgive the rapist mexican corrupt politician, but it has come full circle when she sees what he is here.

He reminds me of an ex boyfriend of mine, more of which is to come in a future blog that is still marinating in my brain juices for now.

the elevator scene is phenomenal

as well as Silas standing up as the anti-rape role model

and Shane jumping out as the bad ass

And Andy speaking the truth

and the brotherly camaraderie between two siblings who are both becoming adults and reconciling the situation of what has happened since their dad died.

which I also have more to say about, in an upcoming blog.

hope you ejoy

No comments:

Post a Comment